Senior Data Analyst / Manager
Senior Data Analyst / Manager
Position: Data Analyst / Data Processing Specialist / Data Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Cif Centre for International Field Research Ltd is a Market Research Fieldwork agency based in Hammersmith London and belongs to the IFF International group, leader in providing International Field Services.
We are looking for a Data Analyst / Data Processing Specialist with a very good knowledge of English to join our London team.
You will be responsible for working with data collected from market research questionnaires to provide a variety of output tables and a clean final dataset for our clients.
Your role will include to verify the accuracy and validity of the data gathered in field as well as to resolve quality issues raised by clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extract raw data from our system and check the validity and quality of data
- Data cleaning and analysis: Write a cleaning syntax and a conversion syntax to meet the client’s data map; create tabulations to compare data; review data inconsistencies to ensure file-integrity.
- Generate final data files and reports for client distribution
The person we are looking for will be also responsible for programming questionnaires on our proprietary system as well as on NEBU system.
Training on programming tasks will be fully provided by us.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of statistical and analytic software including SPSS and ASCII
- A high level of problem-solving, analytical skills and details attitude are critical.
- Communicating regularly with colleagues regarding job status and working on projects according to a designated priority order.
- Availability to travel during training period to our offices in Italy and Germany.
- Performing additional duties as directed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Good analytical skills and ability to handle with large amount of data;
- Self-driven, responsible and organized person with ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Team player, ‘can do’ attitude and supportive of others
- Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure.
- Willingness to further develop skills in data processing and programming languages.
Education / Specific Qualifications
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Engineering sciences, Computer Science, Market Research or similar background
Considered as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of programming language;
- Understanding of the market research sector
- Previous experience using statistical and analytic software including SPSS and Nebu programming
- Previous experience with raw survey data analysis and manipulation
We work on a variety of B2B, B2C, and National Representative Projects, both quantitative and qualitative. The main Industry sectors we deal with are Automotive, Energy, Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), Finance and Insurance, Healthcare ,IT, Political and Social, Retail and Wholesale, but they are not limited to the above list.
We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international team.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now sending your CV and Cover letter.
Please include the following info:
- Contact details (full name, telephone, email)
- Desired start date
- Salary Expectations
CIF Centre for International Field Research Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer
We endeavour to ensure that the data you submit to us will remain confidential and will be used only for the purpose of selecting job applicants.