Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Position: Senior Project Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Cif Centre for International Field Research Ltd is a Market Research Fieldwork agency based in Hammersmith London and belongs to the IFF International group, leader in providing International Field Services.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a very good knowledge of English to join our London team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Day to day duties include, but are not limited to:
- Client liaison
- Management of all phases of a project: setup, fieldwork, data delivery
- Fieldwork setup and management
- Coordination of internal departments and suppliers
- Financial control of projects
- Checking data and deliverables
General duties include, but are not limited to:
- Advise Managers on project performance
- Communicate previous project performance and experiences to assist in future sales
Manage initial ‘kick-off’ meeting with clients either in person, over the phone or via email
Advise clients on questionnaire design
Oversee questionnaire development, programming and testing efficiently planning of projects during all the steps including deliverables
Communicate with internal team of colleagues
Ensure effective project management throughout entire questionnaire process including successful client communication
Ensure that client progress/interviewing status reporting and deliverables met
Manage client relationships effectively during a project
Thoroughly check data and deliverables to ensure that everything is correct and without error first time before issuing it to clients
Make sure to stay within the given budget for each project
- Very good knowledge of English
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of statistical and analytic software including SPSS and ASCII
- A high level of problem-solving, analytical skills and details attitude are critical.
- Communicating regularly with colleagues regarding job status and working on projects according to a designated priority order.
- Availability to travel during training period to our offices in Italy and Germany.
- Performing additional duties as directed.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Good analytical skills and ability to handle with large amount of data;
- Self-driven, responsible and organized person with ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Team player, ‘can do’ attitude and supportive of others
- Ability to work independently with the ability to prioritize and multi-task; able to think rationally under pressure.
- Willingness to further develop skills in data processing and programming languages.
Education / Specific Qualifications
- University Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Informatics, Engineering sciences, Computer Science, Market Research or similar background
Considered as an advantage:
- Good knowledge of programming language;
- Understanding of the market research sector
- Previous experience using statistical and analytic software including SPSS and Nebu programming
- Previous experience with raw survey data analysis and manipulation
We work on a variety of B2B, B2C, and National Representative Projects, both quantitative and qualitative. The main Industry sectors we deal with are Automotive, Energy, Fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), Finance and Insurance, Healthcare ,IT, Political and Social, Retail and Wholesale, but they are not limited to the above list.
We value skills and talents, and will support your development within our international team.
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
How to apply
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply now sending your CV and Cover letter.
Please include the following info:
- Contact details (full name, telephone, email)
- Desired start date
- Salary Expectations
CIF Centre for International Field Research Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer
We endeavour to ensure that the data you submit to us will remain confidential and will be used only for the purpose of selecting job applicants.